Whats New at Wyeside this Month.
Will I qualify for 30 hours free childcare?
Parents of three and four year olds will need to meet the following criteria in order to be eligible for 30 hours free childcare:
• They earn or expect to earn the equivalent to 16 hours at National Minimum or Living Wage over the coming three months
. • This equates to £120 a week (or c.£6,000 a year) for each parent over 25 years old or £112.80 a week (or c.£5,800 a year) for each parent between 21 and 24 years old and £56 a week for apprentices in their first year.
• This applies whether you are in paid employment, self-employed or on zero hours contract.
• The parent (and their partner where applicable) should be seeking the free childcare to enable them to work.
• Where one or both parents are on maternity, paternity, shared parental or adoption leave, or if they are on statutory sick leave.
• Where one parent meets the income criteria and the other is unable to work because they are disabled, have caring responsibilities or have been assessed as having limited capability to work.
• Where a parent is in a ‘start-up period’ (i.e. they are newly self-employed) they do not need to demonstrate that they meet the income criteria for 12 months.
• If one or both parents is a non-EEA national, the parent applying must have recourse to public funds'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.
To apply for funding please click on the button below which will open in another page.
Please have a look through our recent photographs